Journeyman Waxed Canvas ApronRustico
About the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron
Channel your inner craftsman with our durable Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron. Built to withstand the demands of any project, it holds its own from the dings at the shop to the kitchen. Durable waxed canvas complemented by authentic, top-grain leather straps and pockets allow this apron to embrace the marks of your trade without compromising quality.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0650-0126
- Dimensions 32.75" x 24"
- 3 pockets
- 2 tool holding straps
- Includes a clip for keys/accessories
- Adjustable belt in the back
- Made from highest quality Waxed Canvas
- Leather made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Waxed Canvas Care
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let air dry.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship items from our workshop. You will be able to select from available ship dates on the cart page.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Buy 25 – 10% off
- Buy 51 – 15% off
- Buy 201 – 20% off
- Buy 500 – 25% off
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders typically ship within 10 business days. You will have the ability to select your desired ship date on the cart page. Depending on the shipping method you choose, time in transit can be 3-6 business days. Orders with quantities of 500 or more may require extra time.
We offer the following quantity price breaks:
The discount is automatically calculated when you add items to the cart.
Orders placed online must have a minimum quantity of 12 per item. If you don't need that many, please visit our retail website at rustico.com. You are also welcome to request a custom quote or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you place your order, one of our specialists will follow up with your directly and will create a digital proof for your approval. They will discuss the logo specifics, and which application method is best. Either laser engraving or deboss.
- Logos can be either laser engraved or debossed. Once you place your order, one of our specialists will create a mockup of the options so you can choose which option fits your logo best. See some examples in our projects gallery.