Rustico Face Mask - Woodland CamoRustico Corporate
About the Rustico Face Mask - Woodland Camo
Our double-lined Woodland Camo face mask is constructed with a cotton canvas body, cotton lining, and elastic loops. Washable and reusable with a comfortable fit. For each mask purchased, we will donate one to a local hospital in need. Help us protect and provide for those on the frontlines!
As a reminder, please continue practicing other safety measures, such as washing your hands often, avoiding touching your face, and social distancing. Learn how to use a face mask here.
New orders will start shipping on May 15th, 2020
Note from CDC: In settings where facemasks are not available, HCP might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
- Manufacturer: Rustico Corporate
- SKU: Rustico-Mask-WoodlandCamo
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship items from our workshop. You will be able to select from available ship dates on the cart page.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Buy 25 – 10% off
- Buy 51 – 15% off
- Buy 201 – 20% off
- Buy 500 – 25% off
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders typically ship within 10 business days. You will have the ability to select your desired ship date on the cart page. Depending on the shipping method you choose, time in transit can be 3-6 business days. Orders with quantities of 500 or more may require extra time.
We offer the following quantity price breaks:
The discount is automatically calculated when you add items to the cart.
Orders placed online must have a minimum quantity of 12 per item. If you don't need that many, please visit our retail website at rustico.com. You are also welcome to request a custom quote or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you place your order, one of our specialists will follow up with your directly and will create a digital proof for your approval. They will discuss the logo specifics, and which application method is best. Either laser engraving or deboss.