Small Botanical Desk Caddy: No. 2Peg and Awl
About the Small Botanical Desk Caddy: No. 2
This simple reclaimed wood desk caddy is made from floor joists that once belonged to 1800s Philadelphia area houses. It is finished with decoupage extracted from old and dusty books whose beginning and end now coincide with that of the houses.
Each desk caddy will vary in grain and indications of the wood’s prior use.- Colored botanical illustration from the late 1800s- Reclaimed Pine- Finished with tung oil- Sealed with a matte finish- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
Due to unexpected Covid-19 setbacks, orders may experience a 2-3 week shipping delay.
- Manufacturer: Peg and Awl
- SKU: PA-2712DCSCB1
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship items from our workshop. You will be able to select from available ship dates on the cart page.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Buy 20 – 15% off
- Buy 50 – 17.5% off
- Buy 200 – 20% off
- Buy 500 – 25% off
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders typically ship within 10 business days. You will have the ability to select your desired ship date on the cart page. Depending on the shipping method you choose, time in transit can be 3-6 business days. Orders with quantities of 500 or more may require extra time.
We offer the following quantity price breaks:
The discount is automatically calculated when you add items to the cart.
Orders placed online must have a minimum quantity of 20 per item. If you don't need that many, please visit our retail website at rustico.com. You are also welcome to request a custom quote or send us an email at email@example.com.
After you place your order, one of our specialists will follow up with your directly and will create a digital proof for your approval. They will discuss the logo specifics, and which application method is best. Either laser engraving or deboss.