The Small Hunter SatchelPeg and Awl
About the The Small Hunter Satchel
It is said in the army when preparing for a mission, “bring only what you need.” In the world of exploration, “bring only what you need.” And again in setting out to scale a mountain “bring only what you need.”
Our Hunter Satchel is reminiscent of the satchels of colonial days – carried by the likes of George Washington, of the Possibles Bag from Mountain Men traversing the American frontier in the early 1880s, and of the military map cases strapped to the backs of soldiers who fought bravely in WWII. Each bag was designed to simply carry the essential items of their time and circumstance. Constructed from wax canvas, leather from WWII gunslings and vintage fabric from the late 1800s, our Hunter Satchel continues this legacy for our day. Whether it be a journal, pens, pencils and a few snacks for a walk in the woods, or a wallet, keys and phone for a night excursion on the city streets, the Hunter Satchel is perfectly sized to bring only what you need.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- Manufacturer: Peg and Awl
- SKU: HUNT7TR
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship items from our workshop. You will be able to select from available ship dates on the cart page.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Buy 20 – 15% off
- Buy 50 – 17.5% off
- Buy 200 – 20% off
- Buy 500 – 25% off
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders typically ship within 10 business days. You will have the ability to select your desired ship date on the cart page. Depending on the shipping method you choose, time in transit can be 3-6 business days. Orders with quantities of 500 or more may require extra time.
We offer the following quantity price breaks:
The discount is automatically calculated when you add items to the cart.
Orders placed online must have a minimum quantity of 20 per item. If you don't need that many, please visit our retail website at rustico.com. You are also welcome to request a custom quote or send us an email at email@example.com.
After you place your order, one of our specialists will follow up with your directly and will create a digital proof for your approval. They will discuss the logo specifics, and which application method is best. Either laser engraving or deboss.